The 20 Minute Body workout series has been called the “next P90X” and today I decided that I was going to see if this workout program really lives up to the hype. I’m just going to start off by says that I really enjoyed working out with this program so as I go through the details you’ll get to see this program through my experience with it. I want you to be fully educated before buying this workout program so that you don’t get buyer’s remorse, so pay attention!
Table of Contents
- What is the 20 Minute Body?
- Who is Brett Hoebel?
- 20 Minute Body, What’s Included?
What is the 20Minute Body?
One of the biggest lies in the weight loss world is that cardio is the best way to burn fat. This is false and this program proves it! The workouts you get are much more effective at burning fat than your treadmill. In fact, studies have proven that long form cardiovascular exercises are ineffective when compared to short bursts of high-intensity exercise.
20 Minute Body workouts aim to be quick and high intensity to help you burn the most fat and keep your body burning calories 24/7, even while you sleep! The time commitment couldn’t be more simple, it’s only 20 minutes out of your day!
Who is Brett Hoebel?
Lets first take a look at the person behind this program. Brett Hoebel became famous during the 11th season of The Biggest Loser. He has become one of the most sought-after experts for fast fat-loss and nutrition.
Other than the fame, what qualification does Mr. Hoebell have? Glad you asked… he has a Bachelor degree in Nueroscience and is certified with NASM, CrossFit, Yoga Alliance, and the C.H.E.K. Institute for Corrective Holistic Exercise Kinesiology and Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching.
20 Minute Body, What’s Included?
This program consists of a total of three programs. The first program is the Yellow Program and this is the first 20 days of your program.
Program I (Yellow Program)
- First 20 days of the fitness program
- Focuses on building your fitness foundation
- The 4×4 Workout: 4 exercises, performed for 4 rounds, in a 4-foot x 4-foot space. It’s a interval-based workout was designed for fast fat loss using mainly your bodyweight.
- Primal Movements: Full-body conditioning and core-strengthening workout that combines the 7 Primal Movements we do as humans: squat, lunge, push, pull, bend, twist, and walk.
- 30Hi/30Lo: metabolic conditioning and fat burning workout where you perform every exercise for 30 seconds at a high intensity, then take a 30 second low intensity active rest.
- BONUS Cardio-Capoeira: basic moves from the Brazilian martial art/dance Capoeira and turns them into a fun fat burning and body toning workout
Program II (Orange Program)
- Days 20 through 40
- Increased intensity, and increased results
- The HIITMAN: There are three 6-minute rounds in this unforgiving 20 minute workout. The first exercise focuses on the lower body, the 2nd targets your cardio, the third hits your the upper body, the fourth gets your cardio again, and the fifth move works your core.
- The 4×4 Workout: 4 exercises, performed for 4 rounds, in a 4-foot x 4-foot space
- 30Hi/30Lo: you perform every exercise for 30 seconds at a high intensity, then take a 30 second low intensity active rest.
Program III (Blue Program)
- Last part of the series, taking things to the next level
- The Pyramid: a “stacking” workout where each round a new exercise is stacked on top of the other to create a powerful, fat burning sweat session
- The HIITMAN: three 6-minute rounds in this unforgiving 20 minute workout.
- 30Hi/30Lo: perform every exercise for 30 seconds at a high intensity, then take a 30 second low intensity active rest.
- BONUS BPS: Body Part Specific workouts to tighten and tone the most coveted body parts
- Booty by Brett Video Series: Learn how to sculpt your booty using workouts and techniques Brett’s developed helping some of the most demanding professionals in the world in this 6 part video series.
- Willpower E-Book: Learn how to master willpower in this ebook
- Food Replacement Guide: Includes easy to read lists and swaps that you can start using today.
- Downloadable Nutrition Guide
- Workout Calendar
- Bonus items will be delivered in a digital format after you make your purchase.
Pros Of 20 Minute Body
Here are the good things about this fitness program:
- Comprehensive exercise and nutritional program
- Generous 60 day guarantee
- Credible author
- Affordable price and great value considering everything that’s included
- Low time commitment, but maximum fat burning
- Variety of workouts
- Great bonuses
Cons Of 20 Minute Body
- This is actually one of the few products I’ve reviewed that I can’t find a negative thing to say about it. The workouts are fun and fast paced, and quickly over in just 20 minutes. I love that HIIT workouts are a big part of this program. It’s definitely more effective at burning fat than running a stead pace on a treadmill. Targets the full body, very well balanced.
Do It!!! You’ll love it!! (Probably, unless you absolutely hate working out and being fit). I love this workout series, even after I completely it I still went back and repeated some of my favorite workouts to make sure that I stayed in shape. Plus this program offers you a 60-day money back guarantee, this is plenty of time to test is out and see results. I was seeing and feeling the effects after just the first week!. Highly recommend 20 Minute Body!
Get The Complete 20 Minute Body For Just $49.85!
Special 85% OFF + FREE! Bonuses
20 Minute Body By Brett Hoebel
Regular Price :
$127! ! $97!
Today For Just $49.85!
Hurry Up! Limited Time Offer!
60 Days 100% Money Back Guarantee! Order Now!