Mark Smith’s Alcohol Free Forever is a step-by-step guide on how to overcome your compulsion to drink too much alcohol and get past your cravings. This program will help you understand why you drink and get it right by addressing it from the root cause of the problem. It is designed to put you on the path to permanent sobriety and help you deal with unpleasant withdrawal symptoms you may experience.
Table of Contents
- Why People Become Alcoholic?
- What is Alcohol Free Forever?
- Who is Mark Smith?
- Benefits of Being Alcohol-Free
- How Does Alcohol Free Forever Work?
Why People Become Alcoholic?
It’s not easy to find out when you’re drinking moderately or for the sake of social use. But if you drink alcohol to cope with problems or because you are feeling bad, you’re in danger of being an alcoholic.
People who grew in a home where people are also alcoholics are prone to become alcoholic themselves. Those who are also stressed and experiencing significant emotional disturbances also thinks that drinking alcohol is a great way to escape their problems. The new happier feelings which they develop while drinking escape faster overtime, making them drink more and look for more. If you or a loved one is suffering from alcoholism, continue reading this Alcohol Free Forever Review.
What is Alcohol Free Forever?
Alcohol Free Forever by Mark Smith is a guide that will help you understand why you drink the way you do so that you can get it right from the root cause of your problem. It is a step-by-step program with instructions to get past your cravings and overcome your compulsion to drink too much. You will learn how to point out the clear signs that may have caused you to become physically dependent on alcohol.
Alcohol Free Forever PDF contains 50 pages divided into 9 chapters. It discusses what is alcohol addiction, how to set yourself up for success, finding a new purpose, how to create a sustainable lifestyle, the hard part of overcoming your addiction to alcohol, options that you may want to try to get rid of alcohol, how to repair your body, and suggested diet and supplements to ease your withdrawal symptoms.
Alcohol Free Forever Download consists of the main PDF guide, and 5 complimentary bonuses namely: The Quit It BootCamp Email Series, Quit It Today Hypnosis Audio Track, What Alcohol Really Does To You ebook, Meditation Mastery PDF and How To Eliminate Stress and Anxiety in your Life PDF.
Who is Mark Smith?
Mark Smith is a life coach and a former alcoholic. He was also compelled to drink and was a prisoner of alcohol and couldn’t see a way out. Alcohol was supposed to take everything from him and everyone that was important from him. His life was actually ruled by alcohol and thought that there was no way out. He created Alcohol Free Forever to help others like him to share his life experience from being an alcoholic and shared what he did to take charge of his own problem. He found a way to quit drinking without revolving his life around attending meetings or spending thousands of dollars on professional coaching. He is one perfect example of a person who is successfully 11 years sober.
Benefits of Being Alcohol-Free
Is there any merit to living a life without alcohol? Of course my answer would be yes! Here are just some of the reasons why life is better being alcohol-free:
- No hangovers – Who wants to wakeup with a very bad headache and bad attitude? Alcoholic beverages make you dehydrated resulting to decrease in blood pressure and blood flow to your brain, resulting to what you call hangover. Hangover makes you anxious, and it greatly affects the people around you.
- Improved sleep – Being alcohol-free gives you a sweet, sound sleep rhythm that keeps your whole life harmoniously balanced.
- Better food choices – When you’re hungover, all you want are big greasy meals, or perhaps more wine to wash it down. Being sober ignites the spark that you want to feel good naturally, therefore you become more conscious on what you eat.
- Improved mood – With a healthier mind and body, better relationships and more energy, you’ll realize that living sober helps you appreciate and enjoy life than before.
- Increased energy and productivity – With improved sleep and no headache the next day, you get lots of energy and become productive the whole day. You will have more time to develop new interests and participate in new activities and build healthier habits.
- Higher self-esteem – You will feel confident, feel good physically, wake-up refreshed, clear mind and feel good about yourself.
- Meaningful relationships – With a clear mind and control of your words and actions, you can better communicate with your co-workers, wife, children and others.
- Liver Repair – In two months, your liver will start to repair itself, and you’ll notice an improvement in your skin and vision.
- More money – It’s great to see a bunch of cash every time you open your wallet, because that’s the money you would have thrown away on booze. You’ll be able to use it for buying something nice, pay off debt, or just save for a rainy day.
How Does Alcohol Free Forever Work?
Alcohol Free Forever talks to you as if you are being counselled to quit being an alcoholic. The contents of the book are written strategically. You will start reading inspirational content to make you feel the need to change for the better and end with measure and problems that you will eventually face if you continue your addiction and how to deal with them.
Mark Smith will teach you how to take charge of your thoughts and feelings and change the beliefs that keep you addicted to alcohol. He will let you know how to recognize if a relapse is about to happen. He will also teach you how to take care of your body so you can overcome the damage that alcoholism has caused you and enjoy life without drinking.
You will also receive a hypnosis audio track which empowers you to subconsciously quit alcohol and a meditation guide which is simply powerful during your first few weeks of being sober.
If you’re one of those people who are addicted to alcohol, you already know that you need to quit drinking. If you have tried several ways to quit this awful habit, and so far nothing has worked or didn’t worked long-term, you must give Alcohol Free Forever by Mark Smith a shot. It’s a complete solution that can help you stop drinking right now so you can take you’re life back. The cost of continuing your addiction may be much higher than you realize. Give yourself a chance to live a life much fuller, richer and happier alcohol-free! Alcohol Free Forever.