Bodyweight Burn Review – The Workout Plan For Busy People Exposed
Bodyweight Burn.Weight gain has become an epidemic. Did you know two thirds of adults are struggling with obesity or weight gain? Chances are you probably don’t want to see yourself becoming just another statistic. However, weight loss isn’t easy. Bodyweight burn is a new approach to weight loss and I’ve seen some y results. This weight loss system claims to activate your fat burning metabolism 67% more than traditional workouts. With all the crazy weight loss products out in the market we decided to take a closer look. We investigated and tried the product ourselves so that we can make sure you are getting a unbiased total review of the product and what you can expect.
Adam Steer and Bodyweight Burn
So it’s common sense that to successfully lose weight we need to exercise and stay active but how much exercise is ideal for your weight loss goals? Adam Steer developed this program with scientific backing. This is 12-week workout and meal plan program.Bodyweight Burn The highlight is that you should lose 21 pounds by the end. Training day workouts are only 21 minutes in length only using your own body weight (no equipment). This program is especially great for those of you looking for a weight loss plan that it’s time-consuming. I love how the workouts can be done with no equipment and right at home.
How Bodyweight Burn works.
This program is divided into two sections, each lasting 6 weeks and are as follows:
Metabolic Base (first 6 weeks) : during the first six weeks the workouts are going to help you build lean muscle and increase the rate of your metabolism. You will have the same schedule every week, six mixed workouts and one rest day.
Metabolic Explosion (next 6 weeks) : Workouts will increase in difficulty but will still be do-able if you already completed the first 6 weeks. You will continue to have a mix or workouts followed by one rest day. More in-depth detail of workout plan can be found here.
Meal Plan : The meal plan coordinates with the type of workout that’s scheduled for that day and it pretty easy to follow. It’s not a strict diet, you are given room to stray of course 2 days out of the week and eat what ever foods you are craving (just don’t go over board). 5 types of food days:
- Low Carb Days : 3 meals a day should include protein, healthy fat, lots of veggies and 2 snacks. Protein shake is also recommended.
- Moderate Carb Day : ( to sufficiently fuel your muscles to both support maintenance and growth. ) 3 meals a day with meals including protein, healthy fat, moderate carbs, 2/3 plate of veggies. Two snacks and post workout nutrition.
- Good Carb Days : aka “Cheat Days” – no portion sizes but you are advised not to over eat along with a couple other suggestions.
- Back Load Days : no specific requirements and you are advised not to over eat. These days you will training late in the day and consuming all of your carbs in the evening hours after your workout.
- 24 Hour Fast : the purpose of the24-hour fast is to create a huge calorie deficit and therefore, deplete glycogen. This will cause your body to use your body’s fat as a fuel source. Only a few of these days sprinkled in the plan and if you don’t want to fast you can do Low Carb Day instead
Does Bodyweight Burn Work?
This is a common question and the simplest way I can answer it is “Yes, if you do the work”. You have to put in the effort and do the workouts that Adam has created for you. What kind of workouts are in Bodyweight Burn? Glad you asked. There are three workouts in the weight loss program.
1. Cardio Flow Movements : These are designed for people who do not have a high fitness level. It’s not traditional, boring workouts like ellipticals and treadmills. Instead, it’s movements designed to get your body moving but in a “fun” way. This way the program won’t get dull and boring.
2. Metabolic Muscle Training : Goal with these workouts are to build and maintain calories burning muscle. The muscles you build through these workouts will help you burn more calories throughout your day, even when you are not working out. These will be lean and strong mucles, not bulky!
3. Afterburner Workouts : This seperatesBodyweight Burn from other fitness workout programs. The Afterburner workouts are what will help your body continue to burn fat for up to 24-48 hours after the workout. The basis of these are High-Intensity Interval Training and it will help you boost your metabolism.
For That Price You Will Receive.
Adam Steer’s Bodyweight Burn program will only cost you $19* (at the time of this review, limited supply please visit manufacturers official website). Price is low because the program is all digital. Which I think is great – you can access the videos and material on any and all your devices. If you want the DVD set it’s like $147 (just get the $19 digital). What sets this program apart from other’s is the unique workouts and how they are optimized for maximum fat burn.
- Workout Video Series : HD follow along videos for every workout
- Instructional Videos : Step-by-step the correct technique for each specific exercise
- Workout Guide : Easy to read Ebook, secret fat burning tips
- Exercise manual : Ebook with visual pictures of each workout
- Wall Charts : Stay on track with this quick reference guide
- Quick Start Guides : how to get started, everything you need to know
Pros Of Bodyweight Burn
- Workouts are quick and don’t take up that much time (only 21 minutes)
- You’ll get fast results. The workouts are made to be so efficient that you will be building lean muscle very quickly.
- You can do the workouts anywhere. No equipment or gyms.
- Video workouts are very easy to follow along and very simple, yet effective
- Meal plan is easy especially with the number of “cheat days.” You don’t have to give up your favorite foods and you don’t have to feel guilty after eating.
- 60 Day money back guarantee, no strings attached. If you any reason you are not satisfied you can get a full refund.
Cons Of Bodyweight Burn
- Some workouts might take a little practice to get it right
- Supplements are recommended for maximum benefits (supplement guide is included)
Best Place To Buy Bodyweight Burn
The best place to buy this Bodyweight Burn program is through the official website. It is available for instant download so that you can start your bodyweight burn workout as soon as possible. Payment is secure and processed by Clickbank, a respected and trusted online retailer of digital products. Digital download can be viewed on your phone, tablet or computer.
If you want to make a commitment and really improve your health and body image then this program is for you. If you don’t have a lot of time on your hands, this program is great with the 21 minute workouts. The are short but extremely effective. For everything that is included, it’s not an expensive program. Definitely cheaper than a gym membership and will also give you better results. Program is for any age and fitness level. If you are already in a workout training program this can be a supplement to your training. Like any program you’ll need to follow it for results.
Here is the website >>bodyweightburn.com<< so give it a try as Adam offers you a 100% Money-Back Guarantee if his system does not work for you Bodyweight Burn.
Special 85% OFF + FREE! Bonuses
Bodyweight Burn By Adam Steer
Regular Price :
Today For Just $19!
Hurry Up! Limited Time Offer!
60 Days 100% Money Back Guarantee!
Originally posted 2019-09-27 08:02:14.