Do you want to buy a CNC machine but can’t afford to spend thousands of dollars? Well you don’t have to spend that much because there’s an alternative. It’s called the DIY Smart Saw. The brainchild of professional woodworker Alex Grayson, he will show you how to create your own smart saw, a DIY CNC machine that works better than the expensive machines sold online.
But the question is, are Alex’s claims true? Let’s find out the truth in this exhaustive review.
Table of Contents
- What is in the DIY Smart Saw E-book?
- What Can the DIY Smart Saw Do?
- How Does the Smart Saw Work?
- Is the DIY Smart Saw E-book / Video Easy to Understand?
- What are the Benefits of the Smart Saw?
- Is the Smart Saw Right for Me?
- This e-book is also the right one for you if:
- Where To Buy
- Final Verdict
What is in the DIY Smart Saw E-book?
The DIY Smart Saw is an e-book which you can download online. In this e-book Alex provides you with a step by step guide for creating a wood carving machine. Alex lists all the parts you will need and all the steps you have to take. What’s more, the machine will only cost you $500 at most. In fact there’s a way to create a $160 CNC machine-like device which the e-book also reveals.
The e-book is aimed at beginners, and the instructions are easy to follow and use. Even if you don’t have any experience in DIY – or assembling anything this complicated – the guidelines and step by step instructions are very clear. The e-book has lots of pictures to guide you, and there is a video showing you how it’s done.
The idea of building your own CNC machine seems like a lot of work. And is it really possible to make one even with little to no experience? The answer is yes, it’s not just possible but easy. Apart from the step by step directions, the program offers plenty of tips, tricks and hints to help you become a master craftsman.
What Can the DIY Smart Saw Do?
You’re probably wondering what kind of “smart saw” you can make for $500. As it turns out, you’ll get a pretty good CNC machine alternative. A CNC (Computer Numeric Control) machine is a type of saw that allows you to input numbers for accurate cuts. In short, a CNC machine cuts workpieces according to your exact specifications.
There are lots of CNC machines, but the cheapest one costs at least $2500, while the high end models cost way more. This is where Alex Grayson’s DIY Smart Saw comes into play. It’s not just as good as a CNC machine, but it’s fast too. By following the instructions you’ll be able to create your dream projects.
Alex has used this Smart Saw to create desks, bird houses and other large, complex projects, and this e-book explains you how to do it. If you have never used a CNC machine before, you need to spend some time getting familiar with it. But it won’t take too long before you start using it for furniture, decoration and other woodworks.
How Does the Smart Saw Work?
If you watch the video or read the instructions, the answer should be clear. For now, just think of a sculpting tool that you hook up to your computer. You issue commands from the computer and the machine moves accordingly.
The process sounds so simple and it is. Unlike other CNC machines, the Smart Saw uses basic yet proven principles, and this makes it easier for you to learn the basics and work on your dream projects.
Once you learn how to build and use the Smart Saw, you’ll be able to learn new ways to make the most out of it. The program for example, lets you do the following:
- Learn how to create TV cabinets
- Tables and chairs
- Different types of furniture
- Wood toys
- Wall hangings
Those are just some of the things the Smart Saw can do for you. Once you learn how the machine works you can do all that and more. It might seem overwhelming at first, but there is troubleshooting guide included with the program.
Is the DIY Smart Saw E-book / Video Easy to Understand?
Yes it is. The instructions in the e-book are well written. No technical jargon is used so even if you have very little knowledge of DIY, you won’t get lost. Furthermore:
- The video is informative and offers guidelines for each step.
- There is a complete list of all the tools and materials you will need. This way you will be ready before the actual work begins.
- Every chapter of the e-book is filled with advice for beginners. Each aspect of the construction is covered in detail.
- Apart from the video, the how to guide has lots of illustrations to guide you.
The time it takes to build the Smart Saw varies, but usually it won’t take more than a single afternoon to assemble and get it running. The materials you will need – depth stop, tape measure, Allen wrench, pencil, marker, screwdriver, hammer and tubular wrench – are sold in hardware stores. Most of these are probably in your toolbox already.
Once you have the materials ready, you can proceed with the construction. You can start right away, but we recommend watching the video first just to get a feel for what you’re going to do. Once you’ve seen the video, you can proceed with the assembly, using the video as a guide.
Once you have built the Smart Saw you can hook it up to your computer via a USB cable and download or print your creations.
What are the Benefits of the Smart Saw?
For a lot of people the biggest benefit is its price tag. It allows you to build a wood carving machine for $160 to $500, and that alone is enough to convince people. As a DIY enthusiast you’ll want to save money and time, and that’s what you get here. But that’s not all as you also get the following.
- Straightforward Implementation: the problem with most CNC machines is they’re so hard to use. Their user manuals are often too technical and meant only for advanced users. In contrast the Smart Saw is easier to work with. As the program shows, you just need a few basic tools and you’ll be ready.
- Precise: there are different types of woodworking projects, but the one thing they share in common is the need for accuracy. With the Smart Saw there’s no need to put up with guesswork. With this program you’ll be working with pinpoint accuracy.
- A Solid Long Term Investment: we have already mentioned the low cost, but it does not end there. The Smart Saw is a worthy investment because you’ll be able to use it for a long time. If you’re on a budget the Smart Saw is a good option, and even more so if you’re a beginner who wants to spend money wisely.
A CNC machine is nice to have, but it’s just too expensive. The time and effort you put in trying to learn it is not worth it. Some may argue, why should you spend time and money building theSmart Saw when you can get a ready to use CNC machine?
The argument sounds good at first. But it doesn’t hold water. As this review has shown, theSmart Saw is just as good as those other more expensive CNC machines. Sure you’ll need to build it, but the process is quite easy. Second, the building process will increase your knowledge about woodworking in general
And once you’ve built the Smart Saw, it’s going to give you a feeling of satisfaction that buying a CNC machine cannot produce. The Smart Saw can also be personalized to suit your personal needs and requirements. You can refine and tweak the Smart Saw so the results are to your liking.
Is the Smart Saw Right for Me?
If you’re interested in any type of woodworking the Smart Saw is for you. Woodworking is a popular hobby, but to be really good at it you need quality hardware. Under ordinary circumstances, this would entail a lot of expense. But with the DIY Smart Saw you don’t have to spend as much and still get the same results.
This is also for you if your work demands the precision of a CNC machine. As has been explained earlier, a CNC machine is very accurate as it uses the information you input. All woodworking projects could use this kind of accuracy, but again the cost is prohibitive. That is where the Smart Saw comes in as the ideal alternative.
This e-book is also the right one for you if:
You want to save money on furniture: How many times has this happened: you spend an arm and a leg on a piece of furniture, only to find there are cracks or chipping? Or how about spending money on costly furniture only for it to deteriorate quickly? With your Smart Saw, this need not happen, as you will be the one creating the chairs, tables, etc.
Have real wood furniture: you pay money for real wood furniture, and for good reason. They are attractive, durable and last a long time. However there’s no telling with modern furnishings: some are genuine, but others are synthetic, and there’s no real way to tell except it will deteriorate faster.
Customize your furniture: there is no better way to make your furnishings stand out by customizing them. Custom furnishing services are available, but they are very expensive and have to follow certain criteria. With the Smart Saw you can have your furniture just the way you want it.
Unleash your creativity: with the Smart Saw, you can create whatever woodworking project your mind can conceive. Chairs, tables and cabinets are obvious examples. But you can also use it to create bookshelves, children’s swing, benches, toys, tops, chests and so on.
This program is also for those of you who want to simplify the woodworking process. There is no shortcut to becoming a master woodworker, and the creativity is still up to you. However, the Smart Saw reduces the learning curve by a significant amount. With other woodworking tools and CNC machines, it could take weeks to learn how they work.
With the Smart Saw it’s easier. Building takes only a few hours and since the process is automated, you’ll be up and running in no time. For beginners, the choice is clear. Even if you’ve been using other wood carving machines for a long time, the Smart Saw is worth looking into because it’s so easy.
Pros Of DIY Smart Saw
- The Smart Saw is easy to build. All the tools and materials are easy to get, and the instructions have been prepared so beginners can understand.
- Once constructed, the machine runs automatically. With other woodworking machines you have to do a lot of physical work, but the Smart Saw simplifies things.
- You can print your creations. Just connect the Smart Saw to your computer and you’ll be able to print your work as often as you like. And it doesn’t matter if your computer is Windows, Mac or Linux: the Smart Saw works with all of them.
- The Smart Saw can create simple and complex projects quickly. The video accompanying the Smart Saw is just 10 minutes long. This should tell you how easy it is to use. Beginners will like this as they’ll be able to create quickly, while advanced users will appreciate its simplicity.
- No experience necessary to create the Smart Saw. If you know how to use a hammer and screwdriver you’ll be able to construct the Smart Saw.
- The machine is self-correcting. No need to mess around with the adjustments as the Smart Saw will do the work for you.
Cons Of DIY Smart Saw
- The e-book is only available online.
- You need to spend some time learning how to use the Smart Saw.
Where To Buy
The DIY Smart Saw is only available online at Alex Grayson’s official website. The e-book only costs $29.Apart from the e-book, you’ll receive the 101 Woodworking video guide free. This is a short but informative video that shows you how to make the most out of your Smart Saw.
The e-book has a 60 day money back guarantee. If for some reason you’re not satisfied with the product, return it and you get your money back, no questions asked. This is the feature that should set your mind at rest as you literally have nothing to lose.
You can pay for the Smart Saw via VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Make sure to buy only from the official website so you don’t get duped. Because of the high demand for the Smart Saw, some unscrupulous people have set up bogus sites, claiming to offer the same package. Do not fall for these as there is no money back guarantee.
The DIY Smart Saw makes it easy to create complex projects, period. By creating your cost effective CNC machine, you’re going to have an easier time with your woodworking projects. Sure you’ll have to pay for the e-book and spend $500 or so for the tools and materials, but it’s cheaper than buying a CNC machine.
The bottom line is this: if you’re into woodworking, be it as a hobby or work, the benefits of a CNC machine cannot be discounted. With this e-book you’ll be able to save time and money buy building a CNC like machine. I therefore give DIY Smart Saw by Alex Grayson my full recommendation.
Get The Complete DIY Smart Saw For Just $39!
Special 85% OFF + FREE! Bonuses
DIY Smart Saw By Alex Grayson
Regular Price :
Today For Just $39!
Hurry Up! Limited Time Offer!
60 Days 100% Money Back Guarantee! Order Now!