The Home Doctor Guide is a practical guide to medicine for every household. It is a comprehensive book that covers all aspects of medicine.
This 304-page book is filled with natural health solutions, including medical supplies you need in your house, natural medicine alternatives, and organic painkillers that grow in your backyard.
Is Home Doctor worth the hype? What can you learn from Home Doctor: Practical Medicine for Every Household? Keep reading to find out everything you need to know about Home Doctor and how it works.
|Product Name||The Home Doctor Guide|
|Creators||Dr. Maybell Nieves, Dr. Alterio, Claude Davis|
|Main Benefits||You can treat illnesses at home|
|Price||$37 (Discount Applied)|
|Money Back||60 days|
|Official Website||Click Here|
What is The Home Doctor Guide?
The Home Doctor: Practical Medicine for Every Household book is available to purchase online through the HomeDoctorGuide.com website.
The Home Doctor is a 304-page book that covers all aspects of medicine. It is a comprehensive guide to medicine that covers all aspects of healthcare, including natural health solutions, medical supplies you need in your house, natural medicine alternatives, and organic painkillers that grow in your backyard.
The trio of health researchers and doctors, including Dr. Maybell Nieves, Dr. Rodrigo Alterio, and Claude Davis, created the book with the intention of providing “a practical guide for when there is no doctor, pharmacy or hospital available.”
What can you learn from The Home Doctor Guide Practical Medicine for Every Household?
There is a lot you can learn from The Home Doctor: Practical Medicine for Every Household. For example, you can learn about how to take care of yourself and your family’s health, as well as how to deal with common medical issues. You can also find out about natural health solutions and how to use them to take care of yourself and your
What are the benefits of reading The Home Doctor Guide?
Home Doctor: Practical Medicine for Every Household contains practical information you can implement today or in your time of need.
The book contains information on:
- 10 Medical Supplies You Should Have in Your House: Medical supplies can run out quickly during an emergency. It’s important to have them on hand before you need them. Most medical supplies and pills on store shelves come from China and India. When supply chains get disrupted, it can make it difficult to find medical supplies. In-Home Doctor, readers will discover ten medical supplies they should have in their house. The team explicitly recommends the painkiller Naproxen, which is over-the-counter and more potent than ibuprofen.
- The Biggest Mistakes You Can Make During a Blackout: Not having a plan, Not stocking up on essential supplies, Not knowing what to do with important medications, readers will learn about the most extensive medical mistakes you can make during a blackout
- How to Recognize a Heart Attack and What to Do Next: Heart attacks can be deadly, but recognizing the early warning signs could save your life. In-Home Doctor outlines the early warning signs of a heart attack, including pressure in your chest; discomfort or pain in your jaw, back, neck, arms, or stomach; shortness of breath; and cold sweat, nausea, or lightheadedness. If you experience any of these symptoms, If you experience two of these symptoms, you may want to call an ambulance. The authors of Home Doctor recommend chewing on aspirin and pouring a vial of nitroglycerin under your tongue before the ambulance arrives. These items are valuable and should be kept in your house for easy access.
- What happens when you take expired medication?: Some expired medication can be dangerous. Other expired medicine might be harmless. The Home Doctor can teach you what happens when you take expired medicines. Dr. Mabel and other doctors in Venezuela witnessed the effects of expired medication firsthand. They were often forced to use expired medication for years after their expiration dates. In-Home Doctor, you can discover which medications are safe to take and which ones are not.
- In-Home Doctor, There are four antibiotics that you can stockpile without a prescription from your doctor: These antibiotics contain distinctive substances that work in different ways to target bacteria, making it unlikely that you’ll encounter bacteria that withstand all four. Having these antibiotics at home will give you the best possible chance of survival in the event of an infection.
- The Natural Painkiller Growing in your Backyard: Your backyard is home to a natural painkilling plant that is becoming increasingly popular in Venezuela. After local pharmacies ran out of painkillers, many people in Venezuela turned to this plant for relief. Fortunately, the plant grows all over North America and Venezuela, making it easy for you to stock up on the natural painkiller before it’s too late.
- How to Stockpile Prescription Medications Like Insulin: Insulin and other medications can be hard to stockpile, but with this system, you can start immediately.
- What to do if you think someone is having a stroke: Time is of the essence when it comes to strokes. If you think someone is having a stroke, it’s important to know how to spot the signs and take action quickly.
- What are the dangers of taking the wrong probiotics?: Some potential dangers of taking the wrong probiotics include triggering allergies and upsetting your gut flora. An in-Home Doctor can help you learn the difference between good and bad probiotics, so you can pick the perfect ones for you.
- The Home Doctor has a section on treating respiratory issues at home: The authors describe this treatment plan as “a simple protocol” you can use at home if you don’t want to go to a hospital or cannot. The plan targets high fever, coughing, and other symptoms of respiratory issues.
- This chapter discusses how to manage skin injuries and conditions at home: It covers treatments for a variety of issues, such as corns, warts, athlete’s foot, burns, scalds, dermatitis, fungal infections, insect bites, stings, abscesses, ulcers, and open wounds. One treatment plan involves putting egg whites on second-degree burns. Another section discusses how to treat an open wound at home.
- In-Home Doctor, Some common symptoms of internal inflammation that you may not be aware of include: Having an overall feeling of being unwell -Feeling tired all the time -Having trouble sleeping -Experiencing mood swings -Having joint pain or stiffness -Suffering from digestive problems -Experiencing a skin rash or outbreak
- 1-Minute Stretch for Relieving Back and Neck Pains: Millions of people suffer from back and neck pain. This 1-minute stretch can help relieve most back and neck pain. Performing this stretch at home can help loosen muscles, reclaim mobility, and get you back to living a happy and healthy life.
- How to Perform a Breast Exam at Home: Home Doctor discusses how to perform a complete breast exam at home. You get a complete set of diagrams and instructions you can follow to put your mind at ease. Dr. Maybell perfected this breast exam method while working at the European Institute of Oncology in Milan, Italy. The Home Doctor has a complete guide on how to do a breast exam at home so you can be sure everything is okay.
- Leeches have been used as a form of medicine for centuries: The authors of Home Doctor claim that leeches are “an extremely effective and easy-to-use remedy for preventing a wound from festering.” When used correctly, leeches speed up healing. They can also lower blood pressure by decreasing the amount of blood flow, and lowering stress on your arteries.
- Eggshell Remedy and Other Home Remedies People Throw Away: You throw away things every day that could be useful as remedies. Home Doctor features 25 remedies made from things you usually throw away. You can turn eggshells into calcium pills, for example, that can be useful in emergencies.
- Dental Care Without the Dentist: Home Doctor features a section on treating toothaches and mouth infections when you cannot visit a dentist. A dental infection can quickly become a nuisance, and then it can turn deadly. The Home Doctor can help you take care of your dental infection the right way.
- How to Determine if an Arrhythmia is Dangerous: Changes in heart rhythm and rate could indicate a serious problem. Or, they could be the early warning sign of a heart attack or stroke. In-Home Doctor, you can learn about warning signs that distinguish benign arrhythmia from dangerous arrhythmia. Knowing these warning signs can help you get the medical help you need before it’s too late.
Other Tips Found in The Home Doctor Guide
Other tips found in Home Doctor include:
- How to Remove Ingrown Nails:
- Top 10 Sought-After Bartering Items in Venezuela
- Interesting Home Remedies from Our Grandparents
- A Natural Antibiotic Plant that Grows Near You
- Why Keep Listerine in your Medicine Cabinet
- How to Create a Cabbage Wrap for Inflammation
- Why you should always keep a stick of gum close by if your ears start to hurt
- How to know what’s wrong if you’ve got abdominal pain
- How to determine if your migraines are hiding a more severe problem
- How to treat injuries caused by social unrest
- How doctors keep their immunity high
- How to use salt and oil for tooth and gum decay
How to Use The Home Doctor Guide?
Home Doctor is a 304-page book of remedies, natural treatments, and other solutions. Some of these remedies can be found in your backyard. Others can be found in grocery stores. You may already own some of the ingredients used in these remedies, and some of these remedies are easy to make yourself.
Inside Home Doctor, you’ll discover:
- Practical tips
- Precise diagrams
- Step-by-step instructions
You can become a home doctor yourself by taking advantage of this information. Home doctors are self-reliant people who can take care of themselves and their families when needed.
For a limited time, when you purchase a Home Doctor, you will also receive two bonus eBooks. The eBooks include:
- Bonus eBook #1: Wild Edibles You Can Forage for or Find Around Your House: This eBook teaches you how to identify plants that grow all over North America. These are life-saving herbs that people in Venezuela ate when they couldn’t afford to buy food from the market anymore. You can discover how to identify wild edibles and take advantage of the supermarket in your backyard.
- Bonus eBook #2: Natural Healing Secrets of Native Americans: Native Americans live in North America longer than anybody. In this eBook, One of the secrets to living a long and healthy life is to live among the Native Americans. Indigenous populations across the continent have been using plants for medicine for centuries. By learning how to identify and use these plants, you can benefit from their wisdom.
Home Doctor Refund Policy
A 60-day moneyback guarantee backs all Home Doctor purchases. You can request a complete refund within 60 days with no questions asked.
If you’re unhappy with the information in Home Doctor or did not like the natural treatment plans in the book, you are entitled to a complete refund within 60 days of your purchase date.
About The Home Doctor Guide
Home Doctor was written by three people, including Dr. Maybell Nieves, Dr. Rodrigo Alterio, and Claude Davis.
- Dr. Maybell Nieves is the head surgeon of the Unit of Breast Pathology and general surgeon at Caracas University Hospital in Venezuela. After Venezuela’s economy collapsed and hospitals and pharmacies were overrun, Dr. Nieves turned to the natural world for support. Today, Dr. Nieves’ methods are being researched worldwide, including in conflict zones with limited medical infrastructure.
- Dr. Rodrigo Alterio is a surgical oncologist who previously served as the primary physician for indigenous communities deep in the Amazon jungle. These communities live hundreds of miles from civilization with no roads and are accessible only by small planes. There are no pharmacies or hospitals, yet Dr. Alterio still needed to provide complex medical care. Today, Dr. Alterio has used that experience to write Home Doctor.
- Claude Davis, meanwhile, is survival and natural remedies expert. He’s a lifelong prepper who specializes in sharing the lost remedies of his forefathers. One hundred fifty years ago, people on the frontiers of America relied on natural medicine to solve their problems. Today, Claude aims to share those treatments with the world. Claude is the editor of AskAPrepper.com and TheLostHerbs.com.
The Home Doctor Guide Guide: Conclusion
We have seen how bad things can get when the medical system is pushed to its limit. It becomes increasingly difficult to help your loved ones in a crisis; having basic medical supplies and correct information can save someone’s life. With the community’s health in mind, it is essential to have essential medical knowledge. The Home Doctor Guide reviews state that you will find the solution to all your medical problems in this e-book.
The information on Home Doctor is designed to help you when you can’t access standard medical infrastructure. Some of the information was developed based on a doctor’s experience in Venezuela, who saw the breakdown of medical infrastructure firsthand.
To learn more about Home Doctor: Practical Medicine for Every Household, visit the official website at HomeDoctorGuide.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the book focused on modern medical practices only?
The book tries to take a middle road; You will find information about painkillers, antibiotics, and solutions to common ailments that can be dealt with with a natural approach.
Will I need to have studied medicine to understand the content of the book?
No, prior medical knowledge is not required to be able to apply what is in the book. Instead, the book focuses on practical medicine and what is essential to know.
How do I fix the persistent pain I have in my back?
You will find a step-by-step guide on doing the 1 minute to relieve back and neck pain.
I am very susceptible to colds, and I do not like to take antibiotics frequently. What should I do?
There are many home remedies for respiratory illnesses and infections like steam inhalation and eucalyptus oil.
Is it safe to consume probiotics every day?
If you take the wrong probiotic, it can completely offset your body’s balance. Therefore, it is necessary to know what probiotics are beneficial and recommended by doctors.