Perpetual Income 365 Review – Shocking Truth Exposed …
Perpetual Income 365 – If you’re brand new to online marketing and have most of the tools “done for you”, then my Perpetual Income 365 review can help you decide whether this is the right method for you.
When I first looked at the sales page of Perpetual Income 365, I really didn’t understand what it was trying to sell. I just couldn’t make sense of it – both the video and text invitations are insanely lengthy, and the content is barking crazy. It explains something about the “Micro-Commitment Consistency Compounding Algorithm – totally over my head. This “system” is allegedly co-created by a mystery person, Mr. X, a data scientist who works for Netflix. Frankly, the story is rubbish and some of the testimonials are fake.
Anyway I decided to get this. I think this product will get you started super-easy, which is great. But I also think, where will your business go from there in the long run? Read on, and you can perhaps make your own decision.
What Is Perpetual Income 365?
The Perpetual Income 365 is an affiliate marketing package for newbies. The package includes; 2 x ready-made squeeze pages of your choice, web hosting of these pages, an email followup sequence for 31 days, and a guide to solo ad traffic.
Firstly, you are required to sign up with ClickBank (affiliate network) and GetResponse (email marketing service) to make it work. Once you’ve signed up with both, you can connect them to your PI365 squeeze page at a click of a button. That will be it. You’ll be provided with your page URL, which will be ready for you to promote.
You need to pay for your own traffic. Just like any other “all-done-for-you” systems, how you send traffic is your own responsibility. The PI365 recommends a few solo ad traffic services, the cost of which varies anywhere between $40 – $100 per 100 visits.
When a visitor likes your squeeze page and opts in (=signs up with you), they’ll be immediately directed to PI365’s sales page. If they make a purchase, which will cost them $47, you’ll automatically receive 50% of it as a commission. At the same time, they’ll automatically start receiving your email campaigns from your GetResponse account (which are already done for you). They’ll receive one email per day for the next 31 days, or until they unsubscribe otherwise.
About The Creator – Shawn Josiah
Shawn is a successful 7-figure affiliate marketer, who generated over $500,000 in sales last year on Clickbank alone. Previously he was co-selling a similar affiliate marketing method, “Profit 365” with Jamie Lewis.
What I Like About Perpetual Income 365
#1 Free Email Swipes
Writing 31 days’ worth of email sequence (follow up emails) is a lot of a job, especially for those who are brand new to email marketing. So this is definitely a time-saver.
#2 Ready-Made Squeeze Page Integration
Thousands of ready-made squeeze pages may be freely available elsewhere, but the setting up job (linking them to your affiliate pages and your autoresponder) can be daunting for some new starters.
PI365’s squeeze pages are the ones that particularly proven to work by Shawn, and the setup is all done-for-you. So this can be a plus.
#3 Introduction To Solo Ad Traffic
Although very brief, Shawn will explain what solo ad traffic means, and also recommends some sellers. If you previously have no knowledge of it, this can be useful.
#4 Easy Dashboard
The menu bar is simple and easy to understand. You just start from top to bottom (1. Integrations, 2. Money Pages, and 3. Traffic Crusher), and there’s a brief video instruction at each step.
What I Don’t Like About Perpetual Income 365
#1 No Flexibility
(Almost) all is really, done for you, so you don’t have to learn anything, which equally means there’ll be no learning opportunity in the long term. I don’t think blindly promoting the same pages the same way is a sustainable way to scale up your affiliate business. You can’t keep doing that forever, you see what I mean?
The product includes a 25-minute “mindset training” video by Shawn, but you’re not going to learn about the whole mechanism unless you are willing to work that out yourself.
#2 You’ll Be Blacklisted If You Claim A Refund!
By all means, I respect Shawn Josiah as a successful entrepreneur, but there’s one thing I couldn’t overlook. In the welcome message, he asks the newly joined member not to claim a refund, referring to “abusers” and “cheap people”.
Yes, there may be some “abusers” who keep buying digital products and immediately take advantage of a money-back guarantee. But Shawn boldly states that requesting a refund is something that “cheap people” do. He says he does not like it because he put a lot of effort into creating this system. And he goes on to say, “The moment you click the refund button, your ID will automatically blacklist ID. This is not the place to be.”
- Firstly, the sales page clearly promises “60 days “no question asked” money-back guarantee.” ClickBank specifically allows buyers to claim a refund easily under its policy. There’s no way he can ask the customers not to claim their money back after the purchase, let alone threaten them to blacklist their ID’s. That’s not something legitimate sellers would do.
- Secondly, consumers are lawfully entitled to claim a refund when they receive the wrong product. When a sales page is misleading, the buyer will receive a product that they didn’t expect to receive. I feel this exactly applies to Perpetual Income 365 – I was indeed misled by the sales page, explained at #3 below.
I’m sure there are some abusers and I can see Shawn’s frustration as a seller, but most of us claim a refund for a reason under the guarantee policy. We should not be intimidated by words such as “you’ll be blacklisted” and “cheap people” for doing what we feel is right and fair.
#3 Underwhelming / Nothing New
The reason I was particularly interested in Perpetual Income 365 was that it refers to;
- The “algorithm” used by Netflix, Google, Microsoft, and Apple.
- The “7-year old YouTuber who makes $22 million.”
Unfortunately, neither of them is mentioned in the members’ area.
It turns out that the product is about generating leads using a standard squeeze page and making ClickBank affiliate commissions using solo ads. That’s exactly what I was doing 3 years ago, using the exact kind of squeeze pages while I was selling solo ad traffic to others!
You see, I’ll have no option but to claim a full refund because I feel I was duly mis-sold.
#4 Fake Testimonials
There are quite a few testimonials on the sales page but I can see a couple of fake photos of an actor, and there’s one guy from Fiverr who is notorious for leaving fake testimonials. Fake names, saying things like “I’m getting paid 365 days around the clock” which is hypothetically impossible. So you never know how many of them are credible.
How Much Will It Cost You?
The total cost will really depend on how much you can afford to pay – the more you pay for the traffic, the more chance of making sales you’ll have.
- Your Perpetual Income 365 user fee: $47 per month.
- GetResponse monthly fee: Shawn says “100% free” which is not true! GetResponse offers 30-days free trial, then start from $12 per month thereafter.
- Solo ad traffic: $40 – $100 to generate 20-50 leads (subscribers). I’ll explain it later.
The worst-case scenario by spending as little as possible will be to pay $47 (PI365 monthly fee) + $12 (GetResponse monthly fee) + $40 (solo ads) = $99 every month only to generate 20-25 subscribers but make no sales, and keep losing $99 every month.
But the most optimistic scenario by spending as little as possible will be, by paying the same amount, you generate up to 50 subscribers and at least 5 of them buy PI365. It means you’ll receive 50% commission on $47 x 7 = $117.50, which will pay off your monthly cost. (I think I’m being a little too ambitious, to be honest!)
Solo Ad Traffic
Shawn recommends 4 x solo ad traffic sources;
- Udimi – it’s a solo ad marketplace, a handy place to use. You’ll get responsive leads if you carefully choose a vendor with a good feedback rating.
- Traffic For Me (TrafficForMe.com) – I’ve had a bad experience (bad optins and communications). Perhaps you can check some reviews here and make your decision.
- Wayne Crowe – I know him personally. Wayne is a great seller, a great tutor, very helpful. I got very responsive traffic from Wayne in the past.
- Roy Tay – I’ve also bought a lot of traffic from him. Great seller.
I’ve mentioned “scenarios without spending much” earlier but I feel silly writing it. In all honesty with solo ad traffic, I don’t think you’re going very far if you keep spending little, but of course it really depends on your budget. I can give you some tips if you use Udimi;
- Send a message to the vendor you want to use and ask any questions. If their reply is abrupt (“Ok, will do.” “Yes I can.”) rather than being a little more helpful, forget that vendor. It may sound crazy for judging solely from the way they respond but from my experience, no responsive vendor = no responsive traffic. 90%+ problematic.
- Don’t go for the cheapest vendor unless they have a lot of good ratings. You might get 60%+ optins, most of which are bots, not human subscribers.
3 x bonus ebooks are available to download if you join Perpetual Income 365. They are all general guides and relevant to online business, but a little old, in fact they’re all PLR products, available for free (just google it).
- Start Today Tiny Subscriptions Big Profits (17 pages, published in 2016)
- Income Commander (63 pages, published in 2012)
- Recurring Revenue Master Plan (25 pages, published in 2012)
- Perpetual Asset ($127) – Allows you to install 5 more squeeze pages. It may be a good option in the future if you decide to keep the membership and try out various different pages.
- 5 Clicks Profit Activator ($197) – Enables you to customize your squeeze page, display extra banner, visitor’s country flag, “spots available” display, and track visitors.
- Email ATM ($297) – Use “Content Fountain” to re-write email swipes automatically, “Spambox Filter” to cloak affiliate links to avoid your email treated as spam, and send a broadcast (one-off emails) using “Instant Broadcasts”. Writing and sending out your own broadcasts without the right knowledge can risk spamming and having your GetResponse account suspended. So I think Email ATM can be useful.
Help and Support
There’ll be a support email to contact but they’ll only get back to you “within 24 to 48 hours”. But upon joining PI365, you’ll be advised to join the Facebook group and it sounds definitely like a better option to receive help and support. There seem to be a very small number of members in the group, so your questions may receive good attention.
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
The refund policy set out by the Perpetual Income 365 is unclear for 2 reasons;
- The sales page says, “If you don’t make any cash in 60 days, you can request a refund. No questions asked.” But it also says “If you don’t make money in the next 60 days after applying what we thought“, they’ll refund you money, which means they will ask some questions.
- As mentioned earlier, once you join, you’ll be asked not to claim a refund, even though the sales page has a link to ClickBank to receive order support.
Anyway, your purchase will be covered by ClickBank’s 60-day refund policy. So if you’re not happy with the product, I suggest that you request a refund via your ClickBank receipt, though you won’t be able to buy this seller’s future products.
Perpetual Income 365 Pros and Cons
Pros of Perpetual Income 365
- It allows you to start affiliate marketing without learning much.
- Easy to follow and navigate.
- Free email swipes.
- 60-day money-back guarantee by ClickBank.
Cons of Perpetual Income 365
- You have to use GetResponse to work.
- It’s just an ordinary affiliate marketing package. I find nothing new.
- Automatically blacklist you if you claim a refund, which is unethical.
Perpetual Income 365 Review – Conclusion:
Although the sales page is misleading, Perpetual Income 365 allows those who don’t wish to learn techniques to start affiliate marketing right away. For newbies only, I would say.
It depends on whether you want to grow your affiliate business by learning. If you do want to learn, I would recommend 12 Minute Affiliate instead – it will also provide done-for-you squeeze page templates as well as training that covers all the basic affiliate marketing techniques.