Save My Marriage Today will take you on a rewarding and exciting journey. Although issues in your marriage can be challenging — or even devastating, there are ways to work through these problems. When you do, you will come out stronger and closer than ever before. Are you ready to take action, rebuilding the loving, compassionate marriage you once knew? If so, Save My Marriage Today is for you!
Is a 158-page program that is intended to rescue your marriage! If you are struggling to maintain a healthy, positive relationship, then this program will help you address the problems that currently hinder your progress and ability to remain happy. Offering incredibly insightful lessons and exercises, you will see your marriage from a new perspective — one that allows you to address your concerns and improve your partnership.
What is Save My Marriage Today?
When you are in a rut, it’s challenging to know where to turn. In some cases, the partner you once felt close to, feels like a stranger. Save My Marriage Today will guide you towards a potential solution — regardless of the situation. Whether there’s a lack of intimacy or an instance of infidelity, this program will help you work through deep issues and reignite the spark.
Who is the Author of Save My Marriage Today?
Amy Waterman is a professional writer, specializing in both dating and attraction. She has helped thousands of people rekindle their love, guiding failing relationships and marriages. Using her powerful secrets and in-depth insight, she is able to mend relationships, as couples learn to communicate and love one another again. She has authored and hosted a number of related online courses — after all, helping couples has become her life’s passion.
What’s Included within Save My Marriage Today!
As you dive into the core program, you will be amazed by the level of detail. Each chapter is broken down into various sections, offering related exercises. After reading the first chapter, which is a key introduction — including an insightful exercise, you will move on to:
- Chapter 2: The Life Cycle of a Marriage — Each marriage and relationship goes through key stages and cycles. Understanding these stages will allow you to better relate to what’s happening in your current situation. Offering six key steps in terms of how your relationship grows and develops, this is a great chapter to kick off the program.
- Chapter 3: Life Isn’t a Movie — There is no ‘perfect’ relationship and believing there is, will only harm your relationship and level of happiness. You need to create realistic expectations, and the exercises included in this chapter will help you do so.
- Chapter 4: Top 7 Mistakes to Avoid — Learning about some of the most common mistakes in which couples make, can help you make more informed, positive decisions. Offering seven key mistakes, this chapter will help you become more proactive in terms of how you approach conflict and your marriage as a whole.
- Chapter 5: Combating Conflicts — Conflict in marriage is a reality, are you handling arguments in a healthy manner? Learn how to overcome conflict and confrontation, followed by in-depth exercises.
- Chapter 6: Banking In Your Relationship — Many couples give up, but you don’t have to! There are many steps you can take to show your partner that you still love and care for them. This chapter focuses on aspects such as respect and appreciation, ending with insightful exercises that you do alone and together.
- Chapter 7: Teamwork and You — No sure how to let go of your independence? Want to work better as a team? If so, this chapter will help you develop a new mindset.
- Chapter 8: The Power of Money — Gender roles and role expectations can cause significant conflict. This chapter helps you identify what those expectations are, and if they’re healthy or not.
- Chapter 9: It’s About You — Just because you’re married, doesn’t mean you need to give up who you are. It’s important that you maintain your own personal happiness, so that you can give more to your partner in terms of a stable, fulfilled emotional state.
- Chapter 10: Workplace Issues — Whether you’re concerned with the work-related stress or a potential workplace affair, this is an important chapter to address. After all, we spend about half of our day at work, so it’s a major part of each partner’s life.
- Chapter 11: When Marriage Is More Than Two — This focuses on how a child can change the dynamic of a relationship, and why your partner should remain high on your priority list. This chapter will highlight the benefits of a balanced household.
- Chapter 12: Coping with Children — If you are currently experiencing conflict in your marriage and have children, this is a chapter you won’t want to miss. Now, there are more people to consider outside of you two — what should you tell your kids?
- Chapter 13: Coping with Crisis — Uncovering the stages of crisis, as well as issues such as alcohol use and depression, if you are going through an unexpected challenge, it’s important to address these issues in a healthy manner.
- Chapter 14: Plateau — Has your relationship gone stale? Are you ready to spice things up? If so, this chapter tells all.
- Chapter 15: Sex and Intimacy — In order to have a healthy relationship, sex and intimacy play a large role. If you find that this is an issue in your marriage, this chapter will teach you how to effectively communicate.
- Chapter 16: Infidelity and Trust — Although devastating, finding out that your partner has been unfaithful is not the end of your relationship. You can work through this breach of trust and move back into a healthy, stable partnership. This chapter will help you decide whether or not you should stay or go, and what you can do to remedy the situation.
- Chapter 17: How to Stop Cheating Dead In Its Tracks — Be proactive and enhance the communication in your relationship in order to prevent infidelity in your relationship.
- Chapter 18: Getting Your Spouse to Change Attitude — Are you frustrated with your partner’s behavior? Have you got stuck in a back and forth rut, blaming one another? Learn how you can personally intervene and improve the situation.
- Chapter 19: Getting Your Spouse to Fall Back In Love with You — This is a highly insightful chapter, providing the steps you need to take in order to ensure that your marriage doesn’t die. From the power of positivity to not letting yourself go, all of these key components play a role in how stable your marriage is.
- Chapter 20: When to Seek Professional Help — Learn the pros and cons of counseling, and whether or not your current relationship is in need of professional assistance.
How Can I Benefit From Save My Marriage Today?
If your marriage is on the rocks, then this program will help guide you towards a more positive future. In that sense, your happiness and ability to achieve a stable, compassionate relationship will be the greatest benefit you achieve. In addition, you will love:
- All the great bonus material, including personal email consultation and a guide on ‘How to Be Happy!’
- How well-written and presented the content is, helping you follow along with ease. The exercises are a great way to end each chapter, as you reflect on what you’ve learned.
- The money back guarantee, increasing peace-of-mind!
With no risk involved, how can you pass on an opportunity to save your marriage? With so many insightful lessons and exercise, you can be on your way to a happier, healthier marriage once again. See why so many couples have already benefited from Save My Marriage Today — order your copy now!
Save My Marriage Today
By Amy Waterman
Regular Price :
$147! $ 97!
Today For Just $49.95!