In a world where we are at a constant risk of threats and attacks, it calls for special defense techniques and strategies that will help us to face such dire situations, and enable us to successfully come out of emergencies. Whether a gunman, a terrorist, or an active shooter, the Spec OPS Shooting program talks about some efficient defense tactics like maintaining the body reflex arc, controlling our mental stress and pressure, and also exerting control on the emergency hormone, adrenalin. It highlights all that it takes to become an efficient fighter and shooter, and take prompt defensive actions, as situation demands. The expert defense programs also provide you with advanced knowledge of dealing with your enemies, and defend yourself or your near and dear ones, irrespective of any circumstance.
What is Spec Ops Shooting Program?
Written by Brian Morris, the four set of Spec Ops Shooting books feature the latest and the most widely practiced defensive measures and programs. An awesome collection, each provides complete information, along with facts, about the best ways to work both mind and body, during an attack. Going through the program, you shall come across the 3 battle-proven techniques, which are commonly used by the finest Special Forces, around the world.
#1 Instinct Combat Shooting
It is a basic training program which lays the foundation of advanced marksmanship. Most army men and other individuals fall into the attacker’s trap, due to delayed action, by a second or two. ICS is an essential skill which helps you to beat the minute time lag, with high speed, and excellent accuracy. The concept of ICS is based on the fact that while encountering a life-threatening situation, your body and mind undergoes through various mental and functional effects, which engages your nervous systems automatically. Finally, you lose your fine motor skills. It simply happens because you have programmed your mind to react, when your life is at risk.
In such situations, your body turns into “survival mode”, rates of adrenalin pushes up, and your heart starts beating at 150-175 BPM. All these lead to loss of peripheral and near vision. This is when ICS become effective, and help you to gain muscle memory, at a time when your firing gun touches your handgun to the very first point of battery at which the handgun is ready for firing. It is usually when your non-firing or support hand touches the firing hand.
In target shooting, fighters are trained to focus on the front sight post, instead of the target. They also learn to align the front and back side aperture, especially on a range. However, in real-life situations, adjusting the focus is a matter of time. ISC makes the real-life difference, by teaching you to have focus 100% on your targets.
#2 Setback Translation Technique
This program aims at training your nervous system, and enhances your power of vision. It is based on the fact that one eye works best than two, and that it captures minute details and show you, extra blurred images, a few inches to the side of the clear image. The simple reason being both eyes can’t function together, and enable the brain to combine both video streams into one. Thus, keeping either of your eyes open in real-life shooting; you can easily hit your target, at the right point. This method works wonders for all ages, and is equally effective for those wearing lenses or glasses. This program also brings a thin line between eyesight and vision. It helps to get a better understanding of the attacker, and also allow you to gain sniper-like accuracy.
#3 Tactical Follow-through
Yet another amazing technique, it helps to develop better vision, and improve your shooting accuracy. While facing a real threat, you tend to scatter your targets. With the strategic follow-through lessons, you can keep your head up, guns down, and completely out of your field of vision. Thus, all your shots are well-aimed, and hit your target.
The program also talks about ways to align sights on your targets, and then you press the trigger without disturbing the sight picture. It teaches you not only to face your attacker, but also to remain on your toes, and be ready to fire another round. Once you are done with your first rounds of shooting, you must check if you target is down, or you must continue shooting. In case your enemy is down, you need to follow him, in that direction, however pointing your gun at the threat, until you are sure that no more threats are to come from the attacker.
After this, you must then look for others. And while you do so, keep your gun pointed at the enemy, and move your vision around. This program is quite unique in telling you ways of strategic follow-through, even after you have defended yourself efficiently.
About The Author
Spec Ops Shooting has been created by Brian Morris a decorated green beret who has served in the US army in various capacities. He is a celebrated war veteran especially on matters that involves conflict resolution. In addition to that Brian Morris is a weapon and sniper operation expert. He has served actively for many private organizations as security expert and he is well versed how to combat terror. Brian has received many awards including the Army Commendation Medal, the Bronze Star Medal and the Joint Service Commendation Medal, all awarded by the United States government.
Pros Of Spec Ops Shooting
- Firstly, the Spec Ops program offers a comprehensive guide to master the art of Israeli Combat Shooting, by using intelligent movements of your brain and body. It teaches you fast and quick lessons, to protect yourself, from all kinds of attacks.
- Besides guiding on maintaining physical and mental stability in the tight situations, the program also helps you to hold your emotions, and act practically.
- The book contains plans and strategies, which are more prevalent among the Special Forces. The both-lamps-open doctrine showcases the right ways to channelize your auto-pilot survival instincts, in case you are caught off-guard, in a typical shooting scenario.
- It also trains you to develop a warrior-like mindset, as you face threats and attacks. If you are into shooting, the program guides you to incorporate light and everyday activities, to make your mind stronger and firmer.
- After running-down the Spec Ops Shooting guide, you can expect to improve your shooting skills, get your shot groups closer, and enhance your spirit and level of confidence, in facing all such odds. With this, you become more independent and have faith in your shooting capabilities.
- You also get to know about the best ways to handle an active shooter; survive the situation, and save yourself successfully. For example, through ICS, you learn to enhance your speed and accuracy, and use your body instincts, at a time when terrorists, shooters, psychopaths or criminals rigorously attack you.
- By adapting these techniques, you get the scope to follow your target, i.e., the attacker, and continue shooting, until your enemy stops.
Cons Of Spec Ops Shooting
- Since you access the program through books, therefore you don’t get much practical exposure. In order to become an active fighter, you must stay attuned to this book, follow its guidelines, and get a deep understanding of the three techniques.
- Following this program, requires strong mind, sheer dedication, and firmness. Lack of concentration, and shifting of focus, shall yield no result. Thus, the program demands strong mind, and high mental strength, to successfully adapt the Special Ops techniques, in real-life situations.
Thus, Spec Ops Shooting is one-of-a-kind program which teaches us to use our brain-programmed movements, and master shooting and defense techniques in the fastest and most efficient way. It also empowers advanced defensive skills and capabilities, and highlights various facts behind active shooting. Besides its features, it is quite cost-efficient, with 4 books, amounting to $39. You can easily order it online, and can get immediate access to the manual, soon after payment. Such benefits make it more convenient for you to know, learn and adapt modern defense strategies, and ensure safety and security, not only for yourself, but also for the society.
Spec Ops Shooting By Brian Morris
Regular Price :
Today For Just $39!
Hurry Up! Limited Time Offer!
60 Days 100% Money Back Guarantee! Order Now!